Close your eyes and imagine your home: Ordered. Attractive. Functional. Relevant.
There are no piles. There is a place for everything and everyone in your house knows it. Your kids put away their toys because they know where they go. Your partner’s socks are not behind the bathroom door—they are in the hamper behind the bathroom door. Your furniture is arranged to match the way you use your space. The art you love to look at is beautifully, prominently displayed. You think of an item you own and know precisely where it is; you are confident you only have one (read: and not 4 because every time you couldn't find said item, you went out and bought a replacement). You are at peace. You, your partner, your children do your work in the world with ease because your space supports you. It gives you energy.
Now open your eyes. How does your space make you feel? Does it reflect what you imagined? If not: What is standing in your way? Time? Energy? Motivation? Systems are not your thing?
Well GUESS. WHAT. I can help you:
- navigate environmental overwhelm and map out a way forward
- better lay out your space for flow and efficiency
- create and/or formalize systems for managing your stuff
- make your space kid- AND grown-up friendly—and pretty to boot!
I want you to feel at home in your home
- I want you to feel like your space brings out the behaviors you want to see in your family (Want to limit screen time? Don’t have the TV front and center in your space!)
- I want you to feel like all of your work spaces are efficient (Are your tools nearby or do you keep having to get up to get something?)
- I want your space to accurately reflect how you live (Will everyone *actually* walk across the room to put their coats in the closet, or do you need some hooks near the door?)
- I want your space to feel beautiful (Do your rooms and the big items in it follow the “golden ratio” of proportion [2:3]?)
- I want you and your family to have ways to communicate with each other about how to keep your space (Take my Housekeeping Temperament assessment and gain insight into WHY you/your partner operate(s) the way you do at home!)
Because when your home feels this way—in all these ways combined—you feel hopeful. You have energy. You feel inspired. You are productive—you and your family are able to do the work you were meant to do in the world.
Let’s make your inner vision match your outer one!
Flip for your space!
What is your Housekeeping Temperament?
Know your temperament, change your habits
Do you ever wonder why it seems so easy for some people to keep their house in order, while others really struggle with it? Or why some people NEED to have their shoes sorted alphabetically by brand, while others barely notice the walls are beige? (Or that there are walls?)
IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR TEMPERAMENT! Your temperament is the set of characteristics you were born with and it explains how you naturally move through the world—including how you operate at home.
What does temperament have to do with your constantly cluttered counter? Or your mouth-frothing need to keep the floor free from shmootz at all times? Or—oh let's get into it!—your partner's leaving their socks behind the bathroom door? Or or or....[that thing they do that drives you bananas]???
Receive your free assessment to find out! Sign up in the box below.